The Appalachian State University Communication Disorders Clinic employs a licensed audiologist, who has earned a clinical doctorate degree. Our audiologist provides diagnostic services for both children and adults. We also dispense hearing aids for those affected by hearing impairments.
Audiology services provided include:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid selection and evaluation
- Hearing aid sales, orientation, and repairs
- Assistive listening device consultation
- Custom hearing protection fitting